I don’t know about you, but there is nothing more frustrating than getting a cute manicure and having it chip before you can you can enjoy it. It is even more frustrating when you are doing your own do-it-yourself nail art and it doesn’t last long enough to show off. It’s not a secret that nail art is the biggest trend since ombré colored hair. It’s an accessory, and an alternate way to update an outfit or give it a little oomph. Here are some great tips to give your manicure a little longevity.
A great place to shop for nail art is Sephora. They have the newest brands, colors, and nail kits. Many of their nail art kits have tutorials, and I have found brands I have never heard of, or only saw in the U.K. Sephora is product junkie heaven. (Hi, my name is Lynnette and I am a product-aholic. Hi Lynnette!) It’s nice to go there online, or in person and window shop, or try to window shop. I am not always successful; like I said, product junkie.
- What’s Your Nail Polish Personality? (dailyglow.com)
- Hot Nail Trend: Reverse French Manicure (embelleishstyle.wordpress.com)
- Manicure Trends from the Red Carpet (oceandrive.com)
- A Manicurist’s Expert Advice (dailyglow.com)
- Tuesday’s #NailCall: Galaxy Nails, Cupcakes and More (beautyhigh.com)