These revamped cat-eye shades are adorable. I’m not sure I can pull it off but I would certainly take a stab at it.
Spring is just around the corner which means it’s time to take a serious look at what will be protecting our eyes from the sun’s welcome but harmful rays. I love sunglasses; they are the epitome of cool and I wear them all year-long. There are actually people walking among us that believe sunglasses should only be worn during warmer months. I refuse to acknowledge their existence. Who can deny that such a functional accessory is an absolute necessity?
Do any of these sunglasses expected to make an impact this spring move you?
While taking into account that someone, somewhere will love them, I think these are hideous. I would like to meet the person who can pull these off.
I love sunglasses with colored lenses. These are great for spring or a tropical beach…
These are a pair of pink Chanel‘s that I once had. I had an identical pair in black. It’s a sad story. Sigh…
- This 2013, We’re Lovin’: The Statement Sunglasses Trend (thebudgetfashionista.com)
- ItsHot.com Introduces Designer Sunglasses At Discounted Prices (prweb.com)
- Hardy Amies Launches Sunglasses Collection (thefashionisto.com)
- The Benefits Of Wearing Dragon Sunglasses (daytrippergear.com)
- Switch Vision – Interchanging Sunglasses Just Got Easier (southernascent.com)